15 Things We Love about ATLANTIC CITY
15 Things We Love About Atlantic City, New Jersey:
- Joe Holiday's magic show at the Comedy Stop.
- Learning how to surf with a lesson from the Atlantic City Surf School.
- Staying overnight at the Sheraton (with great pool and restaurants).
- Pizza and a side of Spaghetti at Tony's (Baltimore Grill).
- Jumping the waves at the ocean on the FREE beach.
- Riding our bikes on the Boardwalk.
- Shopping for Sneakers (and lots more) at Tanger Outlets The Walk.
- Climbing 228 steps to the top of the Absecon Lighthouse.
- Seeing the world's tallest man at the Ripley's Museum.
- Touching the Sting Rays at the Atlantic City Aquarium.
- Submarine Sandwiches from The White House.
- Salt Water Taffy from James or Fralinger's.
- Playing a round at Atlantic City Miniature Golf.
- Helicopter Rides and more at the World Famous Steel Pier.
- Seeing a show inside and outside (3D Lightshow) at Boardwalk Hall.